Are you looking to help shape the success of the Swell protocol and the broader Ethereum ecosystem?
Swell DAO is now seeking applications for its inaugural Ecosystem Council.
This is your chance to come aboard and play a critical role in driving adoption of swETH, supporting ecosystem governance, and promoting Swell partnerships across DeFi.
- The council will provide guidance and strategic advice to the DAO to further accessibility and integrations of swETH.
- The council will form part of the wider Swell DAO apparatus.
- Extensive experience in DeFi and crypto, including an understanding of liquid staking and its role in DeFi.
- Experience in governance and proposals and interfacing with DAOs.
- Participate in and manage ecosystem governance.
- Advocate ecosystem partnerships for the adoption of swETH across DeFi.
- Provide guidance and strategic advice to the DAO to further accessibility and integrations of swETH.
- Negotiable on a direct basis commensurate with experience and expectations.
- Can involve cash and token incentives.
- Process: Submit an application via this Google Form outlining your experience and how you would drive adoption of swETH.
- Applications End: Saturday, April 15th, 2023.
- Memberships: Limited slots are available. Final membership composition will be at the discretion of the DAO.
- Anon / Pseudonyms Applications: Members are welcome to apply under their anon handles / pseudonym
Got questions about the Ecosystem Council?
Dive into the Swell Discord to chat with the team.